MPHCA is a nonprofit membership organization comprised of 21 Community Health Centers providing quality comprehensive healthcare in accredited medical homes. Our health centers provide care to over 300,000 patients within 190 sites throughout Mississippi’s underserved communities. MS-CHCs generate more than a quarter of a billion dollars per capita to our state’s economy. For over 30 years, we have provided our members with exceptional training, technical support, and advocacy at the state and federal level.
National Health Center Week is August 7th-13th, 2016. Visit the Health Center Week website to learn more and to find CHC events in your area.
MPHCA Annual Conference Workshop Documents Available HERE
MPHCA News to Use
- Stay Vigilant: View Videos for Active Shooter Situations on Emergency Preparedness Resources Page
- Mississippi Emergency Management Plan (Note: ESF-8 Public Health and Medical Services Response Section)
- Delta Health Center - Perfect Score!
- Jackson-Hinds Comprehensive Health Center Receives NIH Award for Pilot Program
- HRSA Announces Mississippi Oral Health Grant Awards
- Proposed Changes to the Payment Error Rate Measurement and Medicaid Eligibility Quality ControlFiscal Year 2016 Delivery System Health Information Investment (DSHII) Supplemental Funding Opportunity
Delta Health Center, Inc. is pleased to announce that on April 28, 2016, we were surveyed b..
NIH awards $55 million to build million-person precision medicine study. Jackson-Hinds Comprehen..
This announcement details the fiscal year (FY) 2016 Delivery System Health Information Investmen..
Today, Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell announced nearly $156 mi..
Science Daily reports (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160621132536.htm): Exercise..
Jul. 27, 2016 CFO Workgroup - 340B Best Practices
Aug. 03, 2016 EEOC Destin Seminar
Aug. 08, 2016 Marketplace Pre-Enrollment Meeting - Oxford MS
Aug. 09, 2016 CFO Workgroup - Program Income and Income Analysis
Aug. 09, 2016 Marketplace Pre-Enrollment Meeting Indianola MS
Aug. 10, 2016 Marketplace Pre-Enrollment Meeting - Pearl MS
Aug. 11, 2016 Marketplace Pre-Enrollment Meeting - Hattiesburg MS