MPHCA is a nonprofit membership organization comprised of 21 Community Health Centers providing quality comprehensive healthcare in accredited medical homes. Our health centers provide care to over 300,000 patients within 190 sites throughout Mississippi’s underserved communities. MS-CHCs generate more than a quarter of a billion dollars per capita to our state’s economy. For over 30 years, we have provided our members with exceptional training, technical support, and advocacy at the state and federal level.
General Conference Information Read More...
Conference Agenda At-a-Glance (download)
MPHCA Announces 2016 Conference Sponsors Read More...
Congratulations to Delta Health Center for a perfect 19 out of 19 Conditions 'Met' in their recent OSV.
MPHCA News to Use
- Federal Update - Two New CMS Documents Affect FQHCs
- How CMS-funded Transformation Networks Help Practices Tap Analytics to Improve EHR Data and Care Delivery
- Four MS-CHCs receive a total of $3,746,085 to renovate, expand or build new clinics. Congratulations!
- HRSA Announcement - New Access Points Grant Opportunity - June 17, 2016 Deadline
- Cybersecurity Special Report: Ransomware Will Get Worse
- Dept. of Labor Issues Final Rule on New Overtime Regulations
How CMS-funded Transformation Networks help practices tap analytics to improve EHR data and care del
When caregivers and healthcare executives combine clinical data analytics with care process impr..
On May 18, 2016, President Obama and Secretary Perez announced the publication of the Department..
A final rule (https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2016-09581.pdf) upd..
Healthcare IT News reports: When it comes to digital security, healthcare provider organizations..
WIC Nutritionist at Jackson-Hinds Comprehensive Health Center Will Receive the National WIC Associat
Kathy Dugas, WIC nutritionist at Jackson-Hinds Comprehensive Health Center has been selected to ..
Jun. 15, 2016 2016 Annual Conference Registration
Jun. 15, 2016 2016 Attendee Register Form
Jun. 15, 2016 2016 Conference Exhibitor Registration
Jul. 13, 2016 2016 Community Health Coding Bootcamp
Aug. 03, 2016 EEOC Destin Seminar
Aug. 09, 2016 CFO Workgroup - Program Income and Income Analysis