MPHCA is a nonprofit membership organization comprised of 21 Community Health Centers providing quality comprehensive healthcare in accredited medical homes. Our health centers provide care to over 300,000 patients within 190 sites throughout Mississippi’s underserved communities. MS-CHCs generate more than a quarter of a billion dollars per capita to our state’s economy. For over 30 years, we have provided our members with exceptional training, technical support, and advocacy at the state and federal level.
General Conference Information Read More...
MPHCA Announces 2016 Conference Sponsors Read More...
MPHCA News to Use
- Four MS-CHCs receive a total of $3,746,085 to renovate, expand or build new clinics. Congratulations!
- HRSA Announcement - New Access Points Grant Opportunity - June 17, 2016 Deadline
- MS Legislative Updates - 2016 Final Report
- Congratulations to MS-CHCs Who Had Successful OSV's This Month! - SE MS Rural Health Initiative, Claiborne Co. Family Health Center, and Delta Health Center!
- Early Highlights of CMS’s Final Managed Care Rule for Medicaid and CHIP
Today, HHS Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell announced over $260 million in funding to 290 health cent..
Early Highlights of CMS’s Final Managed Care Rule for Medicaid and CHIP By Tamara Kram..
The CMS has finalized a long-awaited rule that will overhaul managed Medicaid, which has not bee..
Last week, the Senate Appropriations Committee moved forward with the formal process of consider..
Program Assistance Letter (PAL) 2016-03: Calendar Year 2017 Requirements for Federal Tort Claims Act
Program Assistance Letter (PAL) 2016-03: Calendar Year 2017 Requirements for Federal Tort Claims..
May. 11, 2016 CFO Workgroup - Purchasing and Procurement
Jun. 15, 2016 2016 Annual Conference Registration
Jun. 15, 2016 2016 Attendee Register Form
Jun. 15, 2016 2016 Conference Exhibitor Registration
Aug. 09, 2016 CFO Workgroup - Program Income and Income Analysis