Training & Events
Financial & Clinical Data Webinar Series (February)
The Who it Benefits? What, Why, How
Financial & Clinical Data
February 2, 2018 - 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Janice Sherman, CEO MPHCA (bio)
Michael Edwards, Director of Training & Quality, SafeNet
Johnathan Goh, CPA, MBA -President & CEO, Gowell Healthcare (bio)
Yvonne Fry-Johnson, M.D., MSCR (bio)
Presenter: Janice Sherman (other collaborating presenters may listen-in) Course Objectives Guiding the Agenda:
(1) Appreciation for the collective power of Health Centers in times of turbulence and uncertainty;
(2) Understanding of the formation and relevance of an Independent Practice Association (IPA);
(3) Understanding of Systems that Drive Improved Clinical and Financial outcomes;
(4) Knowledge of the importance of clinical and financial integration in building a high-value, high performing health center;
(5) Learn how payment reforms are designed to promote such integration & related incentives.
Check back for CME & CE information